Our Photochromic Sunglasses are made of special photochromic polarized lenses. When driving at night or into a dark environment, the lenses are light-colored transparent to enhancing visibility while effectively reducing the glare.
During the daytime, it can effectively filter the strong light, enhance the visual sharpness, reduce eyes fatigue, and keep the eyes always in the most comfortable state of outdoor activities.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- ULTRA PHOTOCHROMIC DESIGN – This magical photochromic lens are based on the intensity of sunlight and ultraviolet light, darkening the light grey lens. What’s more, these glasses protect the eyes without interfering with your perception of color. Plus its fashion rectangular design, always match your daily dressing demand
- UV400 POLARIZED PROTECTIVE LENS – These sunglasses are superior to the previous type of sunglasses in three ways – when moving indoors or outdoors, the lenses adjust to the reduced light conditions automatically. And secondly, the polarized lenses reduce flare and glare. Meanwhile, 100% UV protection layers against harmful UVA/UVB Rays
- USAGE OCCASIONS – Photochromic looking sunglasses can do a good job of stopping the dazzling effects of sunlight when you are driving, running, fishing, biking or other outdoor activities. Keep your safety always by your side
- SPECIFICATIONS OF SUNGLASSES – Temple Length: 5.20in, Lens Height: 1.61in, Lens Width: 2.68 in, Bridge: 0.51in, Frame Material: Al-Mg
- Change color automatically based on the intensity of sunlight and ultraviolet light
- Filter reflected light and sunshine from the surface of the water
- Effectively filter strong light to protect eyes
- High definition gives you clear vision and reduce fatigue
- Durable TAC materials lens to make sure can be used for a long time
- Dustproof & windproof to ensure safe outdoor activities
- Aluminum – Magnesium frame
- Photochromic Composite TAC lens
- Polarized HD UV Blocking Lens
- Lens width: 2.68 inches
- Bridge: 13 millimeters
Discoloration Test Methods:
Because some customers do not know how to test lens discoloration, we explain more to know how to test.
- First: Please put the sunglasses under the sunshine keeping 10-15 seconds, then it will change color darker. (Remember it is sunshine but not cloudy or rainy)
- Second: You can use UV light to test, the lens will change darker.
Please know one thing, Do not test discoloration in cloudy weather or indoor. Since The discoloration of the lens is caused by ultraviolet radiation.