Track your oxygen levels in your blood from the comfort of your home!
Pulse oximetry is a noninvasive and painless test that measures your oxygen saturation level or the oxygen levels in your blood.
The pulse oximeter is a small, clip-like device that attaches to a body part, like toes or an earlobe.
It can rapidly detect even small changes in how efficiently oxygen is being carried to the extremities furthest from the heart, including the legs and the arms.
It’s small and portable and simply attaches to your fingertip. Within seconds it will have measured your blood oxygen levels and pulse.
IMPORTANCE OF OXYGEN IN THE BLOOD
The fact that oxygen is essential to human life is well known. Air that is inhaled contains oxygen. The human lungs are the organs where the inhaled oxygen enters the bloodstream and reaches all the cells in the human body.
The plethysmograph provides a visual representation of your heartbeat and the amount of blood flowing through your blood vessels. It helps determine the optimal time to take a reading.
How Does the Plethysmograph Help?
Each wave corresponds to a heartbeat and the amplitude to the amount of blood detected in your blood vessels.
HOW IT WORKS
- Clinically tested for accuracy
- Simple and convenient
- Able to use any size pot, pan, cup, etc. with the crossbars installed
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Low in power consumption
- Measurement range: 25-250 bpm
- Resolution: ±1bpm
- Accuracy: ±2bpm
- Two AAA alkaline batteries
- Auto turns off within 8 or 16 seconds when there is no signal.
- 1 x Finger Pulse Oximeter
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x English manual
- 1 x Protection Box
- Battery not included
- Color(Pink, Blue, Green, Gray): We’ll try our best to send you the color according to your order, but due to the high volume of orders we can not guarantee we might be sent the random color, although all 4 color does the same job. (we will appreciate your understanding)